Thursday, August 4, 2011

DeLorenzo Art-My Etsy Shop!

Introducing....DeLorenzo Art

Handcrafted cards, paintings, and more for any occasion or decorating whim. From Christmas cards to blank notes, this shop features a variety of paper crafts for someone looking for handmade goods. Original floral inspired artworks are produced in acrylic medium in a variety of sizes. This shop also features a range of other crafts and finds for the casual decorator or sentiment sender. Works are produced in Evansville, Indiana. I can personalize or custom make almost anything in this shop if what you are looking for is not quite here.
 
Paper Crafts: I have a selection of blank greeting cards for special occasions, "thank yous," and more.  Some cards are made with a variety of paper patterns while others are hand pained or inked.  There is also a variety of Christmas cards and holiday gift wrapping.  Also in this shop section are a selection of folded flower art pieces.  These framed folded flower pieces are perfect for a desk, bedside table, or any room of the house for a little extra decorating accent.
 
Paintings:  I love painting with acrylics!  In this shop section are some of my paintings inspired by nature, flowers, and cool colors.  These paintings are sure to brighten any bland wall or empty space.
 
Photographs:  The prints in this section are from a variety of places from my travels to London, France, Germany, and Switzerland.  These prints are available in a wide variety of sizes and can be shipped fairly quickly.
 
Here are some of my favorite items in my shop:
 
 




Please feel free to take a look around, tag some items as favorites, or create a treasury using some of these items.  As always, I welcome feedback and look forward to improving my store with your help and suggestions.

 

32 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my site, I am your newest follower! Going to check out your etsy shop!

    Jessica
    http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really, really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by today! Returning the follow. Heading over to your Etsy shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You are so talented!
    Have a great day!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I'm a new follower. Thanks for coming by Of Such is the Kingdom!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Life With Two Boys.
    I'd love for you to add my blog to my new blog hop!
    http://life-with-two-boys.blogspot.com/2011/08/blogging-buddies-thursday-blog-hop-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the invite, Danielle, and thank you all for the generous comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your items are awesome!

    Thanks for dropping by Nifty Mom! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this and will check out your Etsy Shop! I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by This Gal's Journey! Love your art!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new blog. I love handmade cards!
    I'm following you back from www.mama-press.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jessica,

    I just wanted to say thank you for following my blog and let you know that I am following you back.

    MY oh MY, you are a crafty one, aren't you! :) I ADORE your stuff. Although I'm a bit afraid to even try to be a bit more creative (I'm thinking of testing the waters soon), I LOVE visiting craft/diy blogs. I'm glad to have stopped by! I look forward to seeing more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jessica
    Thanks for following my blog, following back
    Lilac ~ Pawsitive Living :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for stopping by...love your stuff on your blog...your newest follower via gFC and FB

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for your sweet comment! i'm looking forward to following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the follow! I'm your newest follower! :)

    http://www.pregnancyroadtripandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by, I am now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your etsy shop looks great!! Love all your art work! Visiting from Thursday Almost friday blog hop :) ~April

    ReplyDelete
  19. You make beautiful crafts. Thanks for visiting Espanol para Ninos.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Barbara
    Español para Niños (Spanish for Kids)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are beautiful best of luck to you and thank you for joining us on I ♥ Blogging Hop. I am now following on GFC and FB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi - thanks for stopping by today - following you back! Love your site & all things handmade :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I so wish I could create the way you do!! Very impressive. There are lots of bloggers that will love finding creative ideas from your site! You'll have to jump onto some "creating" hops too- I've seen them before but never have anything to post on them- LOL. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for stopping by and linking up with us at Cup of Joe Blog Hop. Hope you link up with us again. Your cards are lovely. Good luck with your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute stuff! Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! New follower! Looks so fun... you are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, you are very talented. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop!

    How lovely! What a great shop!

    Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink! I hope you will come back soon!

    Let me know if you ever want to sponsor a review/giveaway on my blog!

    Lesli :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for stopping by! Love your Blog!I used to dibble and dabble with my crafty side.But have become way to busy. Maybe I will get back to it now! I also followed you back & liked you on Facebook =)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am so glad you stopped by my blog, because I am LOVING your art!! Its beautiful!! So happy you directed me here! I am a new follower and will be back often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. They are beautiful!

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your cards. Beautiful!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I am following you now
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very nice. I'm following you from the hop. Please return the follow at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
    www.reneeahand.com
    I'm am an award-winning children's author and children's book reviewer.
    Thanks
    Renee

    ReplyDelete